Monday, July 13, 2009

Cuttlebug #39

Another week and another challenge from the Cuttlebug Challenge blog (ok this is from last week, but I was away...). Challenge #39 was to use woodsy creatures...and the catch was to use orange, green & tealy blue.

Here's the card I made using the adorable Sizzix Owl die....he's just so cute!!

My brother (much older brother I might add...teehee) and his wife are celebrating their 40th birthdays later this year.....so I made this card for her!

15 comments:

  1. This is adorable. love the colour mix and that owl is Adorable!!!!

    Wow, you and your brother are SO far apart in age! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa..this is adorable and wonderful!..and its ideal for the cuttlebug challenge!
    TFS and Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
    michelle.
    http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Lisa..
    Thanks for jining in with the CB Challenges:)
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your owl? Love how your card came out for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is just too cute!!!
    And your card is so fabulous!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttlebug Challenge!
    **Jackie**
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great !! I love how you put the flowers and the background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Lisa....love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Lisa, that owl on the branch is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well lookee here.....I love the look of the new blog!
    The card is super cute - love that owl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Your SIL should love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that owl! Beautiful card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, the owl is gorgeous! I think I'd just wear that die out if I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card and love the new blog look too. :)

    ReplyDelete