Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Is In The Air!

Can you feel it? Spring is definitely in the air.....along with all the newly formed lakes in my yard!! LOL Once all the melting has ended and the muck is all cleaned up off the streets I love to get out and feel the warm spring air on my face! One of my favorite moments of spring is seeing my garden start to sprout new tulips...I can't wait! :0)


The kidlets have been on Spring Break this week and I can't believe how fast it's gone.....when did it become Thursday? We've actually had a pretty quiet relaxing week...of course it helps that the kidlets always let me sleep in. ;0)


I've been busy scrapping away, not quickly just taking my time and enjoying it, here are some of my recent works. TFL!

Isn't she the cutest little scientist?!
I did this one for a Scrap Mojo challenge, they were celebrating Dr. Seuss for the month of March.

In this last one is my Mom with my Sweetie, I love that they have such a close & special bond!! My kids & I are very lucky to have her in our lives she is the most beautiful woman I know! Love you Mom!

Keep watching I have another post coming.

2 comments:

dianna said...

Love those lay outs*!*
ALL of your stuff is always SO beautiful and cool too~just love it*!*

Anonymous said...

beautiful LOs!! :D