Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow Time Flies!!

I can't beleive that we're already half way through May, where has it gone?? Before I know it the kids will be done school for the summer...then what do I do with all of them? LOL

I've been a busy bee scrapping up a storm between DT duties, NSD & well just some major mojo flow! Right now I'm working on a little mini album and I am loving it can't wait to see the finished product!!

I am so phsyched about this weekend, I'm heading out to Miami (Manitoba, not Florida) for a BIG crop with Love Is In The Details!! Lori's crops always rock, she is the best hostess around, but along with that we have a bunch of members from out of province coming in!! WOOHOO party! Actually we're all heading down to The Forks tonight for some dinner & drinks...hmm wonder how much scrapping will actually get done tomorrow?!

Well I'm off to pack my gear so I'm ready to leave tomorrow bright and early!! Hope you all have a great weekend, I'll be back with photos!! ;0)

Ciao!

No comments: