Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cropping Goodness...

I don't know about you but I love online crops, the excitement of all the challenges along with the possibility of winning a prize or two is enough to make a girl bubble over with happiness!!! Or maybe it's just all the candy I was munching on? Here are the results of my weekend:


This one is my favorite, it was a mystery scrap lift and I had to lift the layout here. I was a little freaked when I first saw the layout, but in the end this is my favorite of the entire weekend!!!
This next one was another lift, this time we had to lift Lori the owner of Love Is In The Details. Of course Lori is SO much more than the owner, she is a friend, just an amazing woman!!!



And the rest I managed to get done:


In total I think there were 23 challenges this weekend.....wow that's amazing!!!! Sadly I wanted to get so many more done, but I had other commitments and I also became riddled with a 3 day headache.

That's it for now I'm off to do some grocery shopping, I know too much excitement!!!

Ciao!!

10 comments:

Boo said...

LOVE them all Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

WTG! On getting so many done. Great pages!

teresamatz said...

wow, great pages, love the lift

dianna said...

Awesome~every one of them*!*

Cindye Wile said...

I love them all. :)

Scrappytbear said...

These are all so awesome! Im particularly fond of the last one :)

Vanessa said...

they looks smashing lisa!
glad you could make it over :-)

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous pages Lisa! Love your lift page!

Denise said...

I love all your layouts! Your pages look amazing....love coming by your blog!

Lisa Watson said...

Great pages!!! Love the photo of the boy in the egg!!!