Friday, June 13, 2008

An Ordinary Day

I love how one word can be interpreted so many different ways, each persons inspiration taken from that one word is unique to them. I think this is why I love to visit OLW so much. I've been watching and enjoying all the different takes for their challenges......finally today I decided to jump in and give it a shot!!! They're current challenge is to use the word ONE......here's the results of my own unique inspiration from this word:It's about my everyday, an ordinary day being a stay at home Mom! I tell you it's the hardest job I've ever had, but the benefits are priceless! ;0)

Now here's something a little out of the ordinary.....
The chicklets had Wacky Hair Day at school today, good thing it washes out!
Ciao!




13 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

LOVE the ordinary layout...Love that you used B&W photos...perfect! And that is some very wacky hair...I be they had fun today!

Scrappytbear said...

cute cute! love your take on "one"; the hair rocks!!

Lynn said...

Great layouts! I love your ordinary day layout for OLW! Awesome!

Lynn
OLW

dianna said...

That lay out is *awesome* *!*

I think I'll bust out the kool aid and give myself some funk~i~fied hair too :)

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome layout, love it.

Hey, cool hair....looks like my dd's did a few weeks ago. lol

Lisa Watson said...

Love the hair!!!!

Vanessa said...

ohhh lisa lisa!
that lo is great!

the kids are stylin' with that hair!

teresamatz said...

love the LO, great take on the challenge, and the kiddos look adorable

Tessa Ann* said...

I too love the ordinary layout!! The photos are terrific :)
The photos of your kiddos wacky hair day are SO fun!!
:)---TessaAnn

Denise said...

I love your page! Simply yet oh so STUNNING!!!!!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous page Lisa! Love the new dos!!!! Too fun!!!

Jens Place in Space said...

wow love the photos and the hair is way to much fun!

Pat said...

They are too cute!!!