Monday, September 8, 2008

7 Years!

It was 7 years ago today that I married my best friend, my lover, my soul mate!! So far it's been a wonderful journey, it's had it's bumps along the way as life does, but mostly it's been great! I look forward to another 60 years! I thought I'd share some of my wedding photos.....I still totally love my dress, wonder what I'll think of it in another 20?!
The weather that day was very much like today, cool & over cast.....well it also rained which ruined my plans of an outdoor ceremony, but we got some pretty cool photos with the umbrella!!
I've been trying to scrap for about a week, but the mojo is a little slow these days, or is it the new game Mike downloaded? I'm hoping it shows up tonight, I have a mini I'd like to finish!
That's it for today, think I'll go spend some time with the old man! ;-)
Ciao!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby!! Hope you have many more.

Nicole Nowosad said...

Happy Anniversary Big Red! I love your dress... you guys look amazing!

Jocie said...

HAppy Anniversary Lisa!! You look wonderful in your dress!
HOT HOT HOT!

Scrappytbear said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! LOVELy WEDDING photos :) great dress...there's nothing to learn to "less like" :D

dianna said...

BEAUTIFUL*!*
Happy Anniversary*!*

Julie said...

Congratulations Lisa. You were stunning on your wedding day.

Boo said...

Happy belated Anniversary to you both! You look fabulous! I love the shots with the umbrella.

Laura said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Mike...hope you guys enjoyed your time together.