Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some Sassy News!

I'm very excited to announce that I have made the Design Team for the newest sketch blog on the block.......Sassy Lil' Sketches!!!!






We are going to have 4 new sketches each month (one will be a card sketch), I am part of the DT that will be revealing on the 21st of each month!!!

I am so excited to be working with this awesome group of ladies, the sketches are fabulous and I've already had a blast working with a couple of them (see post below)!
I'm off to hit the scrap table on this fine Sunday afternoon.....I hope you're enjoying the same!!

7 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Congratulations. Love your layouts!

Cherie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy you're part of the team!

Jess said...

congrats Lisa!

Boo said...

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!

Kristi said...

Congrats!

Amber said...

WTG Lisa!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats Lisa!
I will be checking it out :-)and watching for your pages!