Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrappy Crush

Have I mentioned that I'm having a major scrappy crush on the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies? Well I totally am!!!! Ever since TH announced he was working with Sizzix to design some dies I've been not so patiently waiting!! LOL!


As soon as Lori put the pre-orders up I jumped on board and ordered almost half the dies & texture fades embossing folders.....let's just say it's a good thing these were expected to come in shortly after my bday! ;)


Last time I headed out to Miami for a mini crop they were in and Lori had mine all lined up at my table. I walked in hugged them and then spent a while just admiring the beauty! Yes, it's official I'm a scrap geek!


I've been having so much fun playing with these dies...here's my latest layout where I used the film strip die & regal crest!



One of my favorite things about TH's dies is that many of them are separate pieces which makes them so much more versatile!!!

I hope to see TH working with Sizzix more in the future!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

nice LO! I use the sizzix for ABCs, but have never purchased any of the shapes. I love that filmstrip though, so I will have to check out the new TH ones!

Lydia said...

all round fabulous!!! Love your design here!