Monday, June 14, 2010

Return from the Cruise!!!

Saturday was the Love Is In The Details Cruise Crop in Miami, MB and let me tell you it was the best cruise I've ever been on!! Ok so it's the only one......but still it was an awesome day full of friendship, amazing food and lots of other little details!


I unfortunately forgot my camera at home...yeah I know what kind of a scrapper am I? LOL But Lori has posted some photos on the LIITD Blog...head over and check them out!


Most of my day was spent doing demos with Distress Ink....and I loved every messy minute of it!! How could I not love it, I got to play with one of my favorite products and I got to talk all day!! ;)


Speaking of distress ink here's the layout I created for my June challenge at LIITD, I used 9 different distress inks on this.....just about everything got ink!

Layout out for publishing!


I'm not sure how Lori plans on topping the Cruise Crop...guess we'll have to wait for October to find out!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lisa, this is just lovely! You have inspired me to use my new bird/cage TH die.