Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Days

I love the beach, it's so calm and relaxing.......my favorite place to be on a nice warm summer day!


For our holidays last week we thought about heading out camping but the forecast did not look too promising so we decided to hang out around home instead. But of course Mr. Weatherman was wrong and it ended up being a beautiful week....oh well we chilled at home, lots of family time so it was a good week anyway!


We did manage to head out to the beach for the day, the temp was perfect and there was a nice little breeze!!



Here are a few of my favorite photos....
This cute little dragonfly came and hung out on Sami's foot for a while. She thought it was so funny and promptly named him Greenie!


I hope you all have a great long weekend........I'll be busy working on my August Reveal for Love Is In The Details. Sorry can't share it with you yet! ;)


No comments: