Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthdays & Christmas...oh my!

My sweet girl turned 8 yesterday.....wow where did my baby go? Friday night she had her birthday party with her girlfriends, they danced, they ate, danced some more, watched a movie and a couple of them slept over!! All around they had so much fun!!

Now that the birthdays are done for another year it's time to focus on Christmas...and that's exactly what we did for this weeks reveal at Love Is In The Details! We each made something Christmas themed and if you go to the BLOG you will see a sneak peek into every one's home at Christmas!

I found this little container in my stash of stuff, it's left over from some My Mind's eye chipboard pieces I got in a kit last year. I decorated it up and filled it with Cookies & Cream & Candy Cane flavored Kisses. Dropped it off at my Mom's today for a little Christmas treat!

This wreath I made has been on my mind for a year, it's one of those projects that didn't get done last year...but hey at least I got it done. The Tim Holtz Snowman Die was perfect for this project! I love snowmen they're just so darn cute and I have a bit of a collection going on!

I'm off to finally decorate my house....can't believe I'm getting this done so late this year. Tomorrow night I'll be baking up a storm with my Mom...mmm Christmas cookies!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) full of family and good food!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That wreath is to die for, I love it. It's so soft and pretty!