Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy NSD!!

Happy National Scrapbook day to all my scrappy friends! I hope you are spending at least some time getting crafty today!



I've been spending my day over at Love Is In The Details, we're having an online crop in honor of NSD!



I did a color challenge for the crop today, here is the color palette I came up with....




I actually got inspiration for the colors from the photo I used on my layout. When we were in AZ we visited a ghost town and they had all these really cool looking rusted old vehicles.



This old tow truck kind of reminds me of Mater from the Cars movie! LOL


Whatever you do this weekend have fun!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Stunning layout! I love the distressing you did. What kind of tool do you use for your distressing? :) xoxo

redmom said...

Thank you Julie Ann. :)

I use the Tim Holtz Tonic edge distressor. it is my go to tool, can't live without it.