Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's a snow day!


It seems that winter has shown it's ugly face again, wind, snow, icy cold temperatures. Thankfully this weather isn't expected to last we should be back to spring in a couple of days.


The one good thing about a weekend like this is I don't feel guilty spending lots of time at the scrap table!! Which is where I really need to be right now, lots of projects need to get done this month.


So while I work away I thought I'd share a sketch & layout with you today!!! I did this sketch for my monthly mystery sketch challenge at Love Is In The Details.


I have lots of fun with this challenge, I post a new piece of the sketch each day of the week...the members (and sometimes myself) have no idea what the final results will be until we all reveal on Sundays!



Next weekend is National Scrapbook Day, I'll be at LIITD for our annual NSD online crop! What will you be doing? I hope you join us for some fun!


1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Great sketch Lisa. Will have to give this one a go.