Saturday, August 27, 2011

CKC August Blog Hop

 Hello & welcome the August Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop!

You should have arrived here from Susanne's blog, if not head back to the CKC blog so you don't miss anything.

This month we have a fantastic sponsor Sketch Support with Allison Davis!!  Allison provided this wonderful sketch just for our blog hop.


I'm not much a two page scrapper so I used the left side of the sketch to create my page.


Thank you for joining us on our blog hop today!  Now head over to Gabrielle's blog to see what beautiful project she's created today!

15 comments:

Jimjams said...

Love the layering and clustering going on here Lisa - a very stylish take on the sketch.

Lisa said...

nice distressing and the layers are great - such dimension. great layout and so pretty

Margie said...

Oooh, how pretty!! Love this!!

Emily said...

Such an elegant page!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love all the beautiful embellishments on this sweet baby page! Gorgeous use of the sketch!

Kim Strother said...

This is a wonderful page. Love the layers and photo.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

YUMMM!!! I love your style Lisa! So feminine and lovely. What a darling little baby! I pinned your layout too! xoxo

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

so pretty1

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Crystal said...

Gorgeous. I love the layering you did!

Ali said...

such lovely colours and a beautiful photo. You've made a great job of creating texture and interest in all the little details.

Susanne said...

Love the vintage colors and your layering is just superb.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

The layers surrounding the flourish are really lovely - pretty page!

Marie A said...

great embellies! Everything looks so nice and balanced :)

Razzled Scrapper said...

Beautiful layout. Love the layering of the embellishments.

Candy C said...

Hello and thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I really appreciate that! Thought I'd pop by your blog and I'm glad that I did. I love your layout page! So pretty. <3 Candy