Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boo!

The air has gotten much cooler, soon the leaves will start to change and I'm in the mood for a little Halloween fun!

For my reveal at Love Is In The Details today I used one of the Tim Holtz Configurations boxes to create a spooky Halloween display.  This project took a lot of work, but oh so worth it once it was done!!


I started with covering the outside and all the individual boxes with Tim Holtz Seasonal papers.  Adding the tissue tape to hide all the seams between the boxes.  Once that was done it was time to fill it up with lots of spooky things.




I even recycled a bit, the mesh 'leaves' that I added to the rosette were from the mesh bag that held the skeleton I picked up, I love how it looks on this project!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

SOOOO cool! The printer's trays are perfect for Halloween- so many great details nestled into the nooks and crannies here- these is a fantastic project!!
LOVE the "mesh leaves"- that is a GREAT upcycling tip and the large skull next to the bottle-awesome!!

Lana Bisson said...

OooooH Im scared of you.. Love how spooky this tray looks. amazing vintage creepy details. love it all.

Paper Issues said...

I love this project and all the amazing elements you used!!! Thank you for linking it to Paper Issues!! =)

blackdragon said...

TOTALLY WONDERFUL! lynx