Sunday, January 22, 2012

Making room

Have you been checking out all the sneak peeks from CHA?  I have been and there's lots of delicious new goodies coming out!!

Lori at Love Is In The Details has been busy ordering, and I can't wait for the new stuff to start coming in!  While I'm waiting I decided it was time to start making a little room in my stash. :)


This layout is just a start, I need to get busy creating and use up some more of my stash!

If you're looking for some inspiration to use up some of your own stash be sure to check out the LIITD Blog and see what my fellow designers Norine & Chelsea, have been up to, and Lori has been getting down in her scrap room too!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Funny that we both had 'stash' layouts up! Have a scrappy day.

xoxo
Lindsey