Friday, June 15, 2012

Live For Today!

 It's that time we have a new sketch at Sketchabilities today!!

Here is the fabulous sketch #73


It had been a while since I did a page about myself even though I've had some photos printed for ever.  I was itching to get a little messy so I decided to pull out some gesso, mists & stencils and make my own background for this layout, so much fun!!


With the busy background I kept the rest of the elements very basic & plain.

I am off to Winkler, MB this weekend for the Grand Re-Opening of my favorite LSS Love Is In The Details!  I have only seen some photos of the new store and can't wait to get out there to see it in person!

Thank you for stopping by, be sure to head over to the Sketchabilities blog and see all the amazing layouts by the Design Team!

7 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, this looks fantastic, Lisa! I love the grungy background you've created with the misting/masking...awesome take on the sketch! :)

Fern said...

Lisa, this is beautiful!!!! The background is amazing!! Have a great week!! Hugs!!

Yana Smakula said...

Lisa, your layout is simply stunning! The background is breathtaking!

lillesmor said...

Such great work on the background!! Love your page.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous layout. I love the masking and misting on the background you created.

Unknown said...

That background is fabulous!! Love it!

Cappucine1978 said...

Gorgeous layout! Love those colors ang the mixed media look :)