Saturday, February 9, 2013

Online Crop Fun!!

Here we are well into the 'month of love' as we call it at Love Is In The Details.  Winter is in full force and we all need something to help us through the winter blues.

Today we are celebrating at LIITD with an online crop, all the challenges will be posted today, but you have until Feb 28th to get your creations uploaded!

Here are the samples I made for my challenges, first up a couple of layouts....



This is a cute little Valentine's coupon book I made for my daughter....


A sample of the inside....


If you're looking for some amazing inspiration and lots of fun, and to find out more about my challenges head over to the LIITD Forum and join us!  We love having new members join our fun group!

p.s. If you're looking for some of the new Tim Holtz dies check out the shopping page! ;)

No comments: