Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pose...

Busy times around here as always, our new garage is being built as we speak!!!  Once it's done and the yard is all fixed up I will be looking forward to spending some time hanging in the yard.  We will have much more privacy back there now.  :)

I have a layout to share from my latest post for Love Is In The Details.

To create this layout I used the Vintage Bliss line from Simple Stories.  I loved this line as soon as it was released, the colors are gorgeous!!  This has already sold out of the store, but I think Lori might be getting more in...yay!!!


I also used a new die from Cheery Lynn Designs...Chicken Wire Frame.  This die is so detailed and cuts beautifully!!  I hope Lori brings in more of this die, and others from Cheery Lynn!  You can see a close up on the LIITD Blog.

Have you been checking out all the sneak peeks from CHA, have you got your wish list started?  I have a few things on my must have list, Tim Holtz items of course. ;)

Lori is starting some pre-orders this weekend on the Forum, if there's something you're dying to have come over and let her know!

I hope you've have a great week, hope you'll pop by tomorrow I will have a special post up!


No comments: