Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Time to freshen up around here!

Well I have to say this blog is a sad state of affairs, full of cobwebs & tumbleweeds.  Seriously it's been almost a year since I posted last...yes I'll be the first to admit that is pathetic!

Time to freshen up around here and get posting again.  I decided the ole blog needed a bit of a facelift, I wanted a brighter look...what do you think?

Since I have some catching up to do I better share something crafty....certainly no shortage of things to share there. ;)

How about a tag...yes a slow start but I think I should ease myself back into this blogging thing. LOL


If you ask me nothing gets the creative juices flowing like playing with some Tim Holtz products!!


Look at the texture on that feather with the crackle.....love!!


Well I have one more thing to dust off around here and that's my scrap table.  Work was getting pretty crazy, big deadlines...some stress so I've taken a bit of a break from scrapbooking.  But I'm on hoidays, took a little family camping vacation last week, had lots of sleep so I think it's time to get at that table and have some fun with my supplies!

I promise to be back soon to share some more projects!

No comments: