Sunday, March 11, 2018

Fairy Magic

Spring hasn't quite arrived in my area yet, still lots of white snow on the ground, but we're all dreaming of green grass and flowers!

For years I have followed Finnabair and her amazing work and products.  I had the pleasure of spending an entire day learning from her a number of years ago!!  She really pushed me out of my comfort zone making me let loose with my creativity!

When I saw the February mood board at Mixed Media Place the green and trees made me even more anxious for spring to arrive!


I was so inspired I had to play along creating this mini 4x4 canvas
I added LOTS of texture to this little canvas.....yes I LOVE texture!
 
The Patina Effects & Rust Pastes added extra texture, along with Art Stones and mini beads!
I gave my fairy a tiny bit of sparkle using regular black embossing powder first, then adding some Black Soot Distress embossing powder on top.

Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to Mixed Media Place and see all the amazing artwork by the Team and people playing along with the challenge!


4 comments:

Tusia Lech said...

Pure magic! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

olushka-design.blogspot.com said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

nadya-drozdova.blogpost.com said...

Very beautiful and interesting project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

Unknown said...

Amazing, love those colours, thanks for joining us at MMP xx