Sunday, April 13, 2008

Great Scrappy Weekend!!

Yesterday was a fantabulous day, I spent the entire day hangin' with some of the MC scrapping, chatting, laughing, eating & drinking!! I certainly can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday, can you? Ok so I didn't get a ton done, 4 pages....but it's more than I would have finished scrappin' at home!

I did this layout for the current Scrap Mojo challenge. The challenge was to use office supplies, so I have a paper clip, mini file folder (great for the very personal journaling I want to do) and I used my label maker for part of the title.

This next one I did for one of the challenges celebrating Sisterhood of Scraps anniversary. Susan posed a challenge based on the game Scrabble:

If you haven't already checked out all the fun & games going on at Sisterhood of Scrap there's still time to join in!!

For this layout I combined a couple of challenges. The design of the layout is based on a Sketch from Stuck? layout #34. I just love their sketches! I also used a challenge from Scrapperie, the challenge was to use product from 4 different companies....easy peasy!! ;0)And finally the last layout I managed to complete yesterday I did for the Monthly Prize Challenge at Love Is In The Details, my little home away from home!

That's it for now....need to do some spring organizing, you know get rid of all the winter stuff and pull out the summer stuff to see what the chicklets have grown out of and what they need. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Ciao!

12 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Love 'em all!!!!! Great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your Stuck Sketch! Just gorgeous!!! LOVE that monkey!!! Very cute!

Vanessa said...

great layouts lisa!! i love the first one-great title!

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome layouts Lisa. Good luck with the scrapmojo submission. :)

dianna said...

Your layouts are awesome*!*
My favorite is the first with office supplies...I just LOVE it :)

Micayla said...

I love the way you rocked the new Sass lass pp, I am yet to touch mine! Thanks for playing along.
Micayla
Scrapmojo

Boo said...

Fabulous LOs Lisa!

Julie said...

Great LO's and I love your new blog look.

Michelle said...

Cute pages! Great take on the mojo challenge...thanks for playing along! =)

Christina C. said...

great layouts.
thank you for playing along with the mojo challenge!

christina
scrapmojo

Michelle said...

You have such a cute style. Love how you spun the Mojo challenge.

Sincerely,
Michelle (MJ)
Scrap Mojo

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love the new sass paper!!

Thanks for playing along!
Melissa
ScrapMOjo