Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!

Today has been a GREAT day!! I started off my morning watching my daughter master the art of tying her own shoes....she was SO proud, too bad I didn't have the camera out to capture the moment. Well I guess I'll just have to 'stage' the event. LOL

Once I got the chicklets off to school I headed onto the computer for my morning coffee read only to see that I won a prize from Sisterhood of Scrap blog for their anniversary crop!! Woohoo, I'm SO excited!

After lunch just before we carted the bigZ back to school my little guy had some potty success....he ACTUALLY said "I have to go potty"!! YEEHAW the end is in sight! He's really good to go if we put him on there, but resists telling us when he needs to go and will wet his pants instead. Oh well I can see the end of the tunnel and this is the last time I need to do this...well until we get a dog. ;)

The rest of the day was pretty relaxed & lazy, folded some laundry (I feel like I do laundry every day), and got a little scrap time in. I did the following layout for Pearl's Bingo challenge, you should check out her blog she has some links to sites where you can print your own Bingo card...pretty cool!

This next layout I did for Deanne's Taboo challenge.....awe aren't we cute!

My last bit of happiness today, I was chosen to be on the Design Team for the Get Your Scrap On blog!! This is totally just for fun and I hope that I'll be able to inspire others as I've been inspired through many, many blogs that are out there!! I'm not sure when our fist challenge will be up but keep watching!

I also wanted to thank everyone that joined in and played along with my Connect 4 challenge, wow ladies you all did an excelent job!!

Ciao

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Wow ! Congrats on getting on the DT for Get Your Scrap On ! way to go ! All your layouts rawk ! love your style ! Love your layout with the Play Bingo ! glad I found some Bingo card links ! lol very inspiring work you do !

Cindye Wile said...

You've been busy. Congrats on the DT and prize winnings. Love your layouts. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts, Lisa! Hope you don't mind me scraplifting ;-)