Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss Me I'm Irish!!!

Ok so I'm not at all Irish but on St. Patrick's Day I pretend to be...and get away with it...hmm could be the flaming red hair! LOL


I can't believe in just a few short days I'll be celebrating my 29th birthday again......no really what's wrong with celebrating it 7 times! I'm actually looking forward to it, I get to spend the entire day with great friends doing what I love....scrapping!


Speaking of scrapping...here's a little project I did over the weekend. I used lots of Jillibean Soup products and my Sizzix. The box is actually an old Prima flower box that I've been holding onto for years...feels good to finally do something with it!



I hope the luck of the Irish are with you today and you find your own pot of gold!!!

3 comments:

MelB said...

WOW! Lisa, that is gorgeous!!! I remember those Prima boxes! You did a fab job! Love all the Jillibean products! :)

Amber said...

WOW Lisa that is so amazing!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Martine said...

wow! I love how you altered that box!! It's gorgeous!!