Friday, March 19, 2010

Not Your Grandmother's Doilies!

Doilies have hit the scrapping world, they are hot and fresh that's for sure!


Moxie Fab World is one of those amazing blogs full of inspiration and creativity! They have a challenge going on right now.....Diggin' on Doilies & Lace.....with all the fab inspiration they're showing I had to join in and play along.


I made this card for a friend's birthday, and trust me doilies & lace are right up her alley. Oh and the doily I used really was my Grandmother's...teehee.




It's my birthday today and I'm off to spend it scrapping with my friends from LIITD....what a lucky girl I am!!!
Have a fab weekend!!!

2 comments:

Martine said...

what a gorgeous card, Lisa! love the embossed background with the doilie!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)