Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lost & Found

It's time for another Love Is In The Details reveal!!! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE that Lori let's each of the designers choose what we want to create with each month!!! By letting us pick our own items Lori really has let our creativeness free....each of us gets to showcase our own personal style...and use products that inspire us!!!

For September I picked the Tim Holtz Lost & Found paper pack....yeah big shocker I picked a TH item! LOL I just couldn't resist, I had wanted this for a while and Lori just got it back in stock! (There's still one left, just saying)

I also picked some Maya Road Chipboard, Ranger Dimensional Pearls, Making Memories Word Fetti, Riff Raff Chipboard & Tim Holtz Timepieces.

Here are 3 layouts I made for the reveal, the rest can be viewed either on the LIITD Blog or in my gallery!




Thanks for visiting!!!

And remember you have until midnight September 26/10 to have you items uploaded for Lori's Surprise Crop!!! You can check it out HERE.


No comments: