Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mini Reveal

Lori has me busy helping with the Love Is In The Details Harvest Ball Crop on October 23, 2010...but I still wanted to do an October reveal...so it was decided that I would do a mini reveal.
I have been eyeing the 7 Gypsies Receipt Holders since they were released...as soon as I saw Lori had brought these in I knew this would be perfect for my reveal this month! I paired the receipt holder with some October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers...and some 7 Gypsies charms!


I found this cute mini bird cage at Micheal's in their dollar bin, actually passed it up the first time...but when it was still there and only a couple left I couldn't resist it. It was originally bright yellow...not too fond of the color so I spray painted it white then used some Ranger's alcohol ink to antique it a bit.
You can see some close ups in my LIITD Gallery....HERE.
To those that are joining us at the crop next weekend I can't wait to see you all. If you can't join us don't worry there is also an Online Crop happening. You can find the details about the Online Crop in the Forum!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: