Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A moment to breathe!!

Things are busier than ever around here, I was looking at the calender to try and schedule a haircut for myself....not a single day free for the next week or so. But hockey & ringette will be coming to an end soon, which will give us a little more time on the weekends!

The sunday reveal at Love Is In The Details was all about Valentine's day and making a RAK for someone special! I made these little boxes for my kiddos and filled them up with sugary treats!

Of course they loved them......they were filled with candy after all!! LOL

Last weekend we also hosted our annual Month of Love Online Crop...if you haven't had a chance to join us there's still time..you have until Sunday to finish up all the challenges!

Here are a couple of things I made for my crop challenges.

When Sean was younger he always had to get in real close to the camera when I was trying to take pictures....so cute, and made for some really great photos, and a lot of really blurry ones! LOL

I hope you had a sweet Valentine's full of love & chocolate!!

No comments: