Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Counterfeit Kit Reveal!

I'm very excited about my first reveal as a Master Forger for Counterfeit Kits!!


This month we choose a kit from a brand new kit club, Front Porch Kits! What a fantastic first kit for this new club, be sure to keep an eye on them, this one sold out the first day!!



I didn't have any of the papers in this kit so I decided to match up the colors & patterns best I could from my own stash......wasn't too hard and totally fun!!! I love this color combo, these are all colors I love to use! Here is a look at my kit....



I haven't even had a chance to dig into this yet....still catching up on everything since returning from vacation (which I will post more about later). I am going to a crop on Saturday so I'll be sure to dig in then, if not before! ;)


I hope you'll all come by and join us!!

8 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh, I like the addition of the song sheet - fab idea.

Margie said...

Such a pretty kit! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jimjams said...

A very useful looking take on the kit!

Laura said...

I love how simple this is, not overloaded with extra bits. It looks like a real kit.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Just perfect! I love the songsheet, genius! xoxo

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I used that same sheet of bird paper in my kit! You included some great items, especially the music sheet!

ms.schwiet said...

looking forards to seeing your creations

Lisa said...

ooo, love this! the music sheet is a great addition!