Monday, April 18, 2011

I hear an Echo!

Apparently it's spring.....almost Easter even, but you sure can't tell by the weather we're having right now. We had a bit more snow this weekend, which we really don't need with the high river levels and flooding already.

It's time for another Love Is In The Details reveal!!! This month I choose Echo Park - For The Record to work with. What a great mix of papers ranging between a touch of vintage and bright...perfect mix if you ask me!

Here are my layouts, I'm loving how different they turned out....kind of like my kids!!



I also made a mini album with some photos from our Arizona trip, it's a thank you gift for my Mom. You can see the rest of my reveal on the LIITD Blog!


If you're looking to get your hands on this paper pack, Lori made a little oops and ordered too much...good news for us because she has it discounted HERE!


Ok off I go to hit the scrap table, I have lots of work to do, lots of things to get ready for the Vegas Crop in May!!! I think there's a few spots left...so if you're close (or feel like a road trip) you can find all the details here.

3 comments:

Geri said...

Both layouts ROCK! I love the clean lines and use of white space!

Susanne said...

Those are both fab! Clean and crisp - nicely done.

Tricia said...

These two are fantastic! I really admire your style.