Monday, June 27, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June Blog Hop!

I don't know about all of you but I love Blog Hops, it's a great chance to visit and find new inspiring blogs!

Here we are ready for our June blog hop, if you're just getting started be sure to head over to the Counterfeit Kit blog....you don't want to miss anything.

You should be joining me here from Susanne's blog.

The challenge for this month's blog hop was to create a layout 'All About I'...I decided to go with the statement 'I Am...'


Thank you for hopping on by!!!  Now it's time for you to hop on over to Gabrielle's blog and see what beautiful creation she's come up with!

19 comments:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

i REALLY like this artistic layout! The edges are so cool looking and I like the grouping of all of the important pieces in the middle...perfectly layered!
*meridy*

Crystal said...

I love the misting and the layering but your photos are amazing! Great idea to hide your journaling in one of those super cool envies! I heart them!

Emily said...

There are so many cool elements to your layout. The envelope is awesome and I love how you have the two photos ever so slighty different.

Angela said...

Gorgeous! Love the masked background.

Susanne said...

Stunning layout!

Tricia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had a pinch of your artistic flair. Everything here speaks to me. Your personality is shining through!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Looks great - I like the masking around the page edges.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Gorgeous page! I love the masking all along the edge, and how you used two of the same photo for interest!

Lisa said...

great misting and such lovely colours. I love the double photo effect

Missus Wookie said...

Amazing misting and layering - such a neat layout.

Lora Oliver said...

LOVELY! What a fab use of masks and the perfect sentiment.

CStrickler said...

Very artistic! Fabulous page!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! love your layout too

Margie said...

I love all of the misting here-very nice!!Great LO!

Razzled Scrapper said...

Love your layout.

Laurie Marmon said...

The masking is very pretty. Great layout.

Jimjams said...

Beautiful page Lisa - love the layered photo and the masking too.

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful LO and I just love the photos too. Kim

Anonymous said...

I love this layout!