Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Announcement!!

Finally I get to share some exciting news...I've been holding this in for over a week!  I've been chosen to join the Love My Tapes design team!!  I'm very excited for this opportunity and can't wait to start working with their products!



I'm really looking forward to working with the team of amazing people they have put together, please be sure to visit each of the designers and congratulate them.


Head on over and check out the Love My Tapes blog and site to see their products!  I know that the US ladies are already working hard on projects for CHA and can't wait to see all their creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Congrats!

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats!! I look forward to working with you!

Rita Barakat said...

congrats!! Looking forward to working with you too!!!