Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A little Core'dinations

May was quite the busy month at http://www.loveisinthedetails.ca/scrapbookingcanada/index.php , we had the NSD online crop and then the big Vegas in Miami crop....which was a blast!!! (you can see some highlights HERE.....http://loveisinthedetails.ca/blog/2011/05/30/vegas-liitd-style/).

With all the crop planning, work being crazy and soccer season starting there was very little time to get crafty. So with all that instead of doing a full reveal I decided to do a product spotlight!

I have a great love for Core'dinations cardstock, but sometimes I just forget to pull it out (making mental note to use it more). Here are a couple of cards I made....

I used my Cuttlebug cut & emboss butterfly die set for the card above. Once I had the butterflies embossed all it took was a little sanding to bring out that embossed image!


On this card the first thing I did was using my scorpal I made a little frame on the black base and sanded it to bring it out. I also did the same thing to create the lines on the leaves for an extra touch. The flowers were hand cut and the edges were torn (Core'dinations tears beautifully), then wound up with a gem in the centre.....easy peasy!!

I see blogger is still not cooperating with me, so please ignore the formatting and spelling errors. I'll be back on the weekend with my June Reveal for LIITD!


1 comment:

Sara said...

lovely little flowers!!