Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simon Says - Distress

It's been WAY too long since I played along with a challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show, but I was cropping yesterday and had all my DT stuff done....well the stuff I had to finish yesterday.....so I played.

I just picked up this Tim Holtz die and embossing folder, I couldn't resist playing with them!  I don't do 'manly' cards often, I actually find them challenging, but I'm loving how this one turned out.

So the challenge for this week at Simon Says is to show your distressed or torn edges.  Not a ton of distressing going on here, but I did distress the background paper and the tag!


Hope you're all having a great weekend!!!  If you are lucky enough to still have your father in your life...enjoy him today!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad you could join us! This looks just great and I love the layers and distressed look. Thanks for playing with Simon Says Stamp & Show!
Sarah