Monday, February 13, 2012

More Valentine's Fun!

Hello there bloggers, I have another Valentine's project to share today!

I went a little outside the box on this one, had a little fun with some Love My Tapes frabric sheets.


I used the traditional pink for this project, but decided to add a little fun & whimsy with the Cow Print Fabric Sheet on the mannequin.

The inside of the arch is covered using the Hot Pink Suede Fabric Sheet, and the chipboard butterflies are covered with the Light Pink Snake Skin Fabric Sheet. I love the different textures all these fabric sheets add to a project. I also added a little strip of White Lace Tape to the bottom of the project.


The month of love isn't over yet, I'll be back tomorrow with yes another Valentine's project to share.  And the fun won't stop there, I still have a few other goodies up my sleeve!!
 
I have never made this many Valentine's projects in all the years since I started scrapbooking.....combined!  Not sure what got into me this year, must have been hit by one of Cupid's arrows! LOL
 
Until tomorrow......

No comments: