Thursday, March 15, 2012

List of Love

We're still in the month of March right?  I cannot believe the amazing weather we're having, almost all our snow is gone and the temps are so high I might even pull on the shorts this weekend!  Every year my birthday wish is to have no snow on my birthday, since it is the first day of spring and all.  I think once in the (soon to be) 38 years of my life this wish has come true, and it looks like I'll get my wish this year!  I guess I won't need all those candles on my birthday cake! LOL

Today I have another layout for Love My Tapes to share, it's a list of the top 5 things I love about my daughter Samantha.


I pulled out lots of Love My Tapes supplies for this layout. The heart banner is made using the Taffy Fabric Tape and the hearts were cut from this Fabric Sheet. Under the journaling strips I used the Jane Fabric Tape, and I mounted the photo with some fabric sheets & tape, then added a few bits of the Dark Pink Lace Tape.

You should head over the the Blog, it got a little face lift today and is looking mighty pretty!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Such a gorgeous layout...I love the colours & the design. Great work!

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is so sweet! I love the banner and your journaling on the strips. So many cute embellishments.
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Cappucine1978 said...

Oh what a beautiful layout! I love the color combo & sketch :)