Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!

Today I'm sharing a little gift I made for my Mom, using a Kraft Card & Pillow Box from Love Is In The Details.  If you didn't know Lori has a great Packaging section in the store, full of products that will help you jazz up a gift!


I decorated both the card & pillow box to match, using my Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies, and some vintage doilies that had been my Grandma's.


On the card I used the Caged Bird and Tattered Florals Sizzix dies.  The ribbon is also from the LIITD store, hand died by Lori herself!


For the pillow box I used the Tattered Florals die matched with Tim's Mini Cage mover & shapers die.  I didn't add a mother's day wish on the Pillow Box so that my Mom can use it again when she wants to give a special friend a little gift.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: