Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where did summer go??

Wow have I been a bad blogger this summer?  Here we are it's September, kids are back at school, soccer playoffs have begun and we're gearing up for hockey season too.

I've been pretty busy this summer, the family went to Banff, I've been teaching a mixed media canvas class at Love Is In The Details, my Mom got married and I have a new position at work!

The one thing I love about the kids going back to school is how we fall back into a routine, it's time to catch up and get a little more organized.  Part of this routine will be me getting back to my table more often and enjoy creating!

Today I'm going to share a couple of my recent (well one is recent LOL) projects that appeared on the LIITD Blog!


As I mentioned my Mom just got married on September 1st.  They had a small family & close friend country wedding, the day was beautiful!  Of course Mom & Ed didn't want any gifts, but I had to do a little something special for them.  I created these little favors for all the guests!



You can read more about them HERE.

Next up are some cards I created using my Distress Markers....



Again you can read more about the these cards HERE.

This has been the first weekend since BEFORE we went away on vacation that I have been in the city all weekend!  I am definitely enjoying being home, spending time with the kids, and celebrating our 11 year anniversary with Mike!

That's all my updates for today, I really need to start blogging more regularly, must work that into the schedule! ;)

Have a great week!

No comments: