Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas - Tim Holtz Style!

Happy Hump Day!  With the cooler temps and Christmas creeping up I am definitely getting into the mood.  No I'm not walking around singing Christmas carols but I am focused on getting myself organized and everything ready so I'm not rushing around like I did last year.

I'm sharing another project I made for Love Is In The Details, featuring my most favorite things....Tim Holtz Dies!


I actually created the base for this project a few months ago, but I just didn't know how I wanted to finish it until this weekend!

The base is created using an old ribbon spool that I rescued from the LIITD store!


You can read a little more about my project on the LIITD Blog, an see a couple close up photos too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: