Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun with Dies.....

Last weekend I was in Winkler, MB for Love Is In The Details fall crop!  It was a great weekend, first time at the new venue, the space was great, good food and of course fabulous company!!

For the demo the ladies joined me to make two cute simple projects highlighting different Tim Holtz Sizzix dies!  It wouldn't be a proper demo if it didn't feature Tim Holtz products in some way! ;)

First we made these cute little clips that you can stick on your fridge for messages, lists....or whatever else you need to keep front & center.


We used the Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Vintage Phone & Typewriter dies, the ladies got to choose which one they wanted to make.  The phone was quite popular......luckily I didn't have to choose because I love them both!

Next we used the Tim Holtz Pillow Box w/Labels die which we decorated using his new large Snowflake Rosette die.


This is such a great little box if you're giving someone a small gift or gift card for Christmas!  I personally would like to see a nice little piece of jewelry in it! LOL

Once the demos were done I used the Pillow Box die and made a couple more....you can see these on the Love Is In The Details Blog!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've had a great weekend!

No comments: