Sunday, April 20, 2008

Challenge Blogs

I've never been one to pass up a good challenge so this is probably why I love challenge blogs, and I'm always finding new ones full of inspiration!! One I found recently is Color Story. I love this blog, they give you a great color combination to work with, usually one that is not in your regular color scheme, but not only that they also give you a sketch to work with!!


Here's my layout for their current challenge, red, green, yellow, white & black....I fell in love as soon as I saw this combination.......I think I'll have to use it more often!!

That's it for now, I'm off to pick up my new glasses.....yay!!! I'll post pics later!!


Ciao!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great LO,and you have led me to so many cool challenge blogs....Thanks,or shanks:)

Cindye Wile said...

WOW. It's gorgeous. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Great LO!!! I love the site you posted but I can't seem to subscribe to the feed. :o(

Laura said...

wow Lisa...look at those beautiful layouts!! So inspirational!
I'm always up for a good challenge blog too...even if I don't get too many of them done...lol! Thanks for sharing.