Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Tradition

Christmas is always full of traditions, some old, some newer but they are part of what make celebrating the holidays so special.

One thing I always remember from Christmas morning was having to wait at the top of the stairs with my brothers while my Mom went down stairs to make sure Santa had come.  I started this tradition with my own kids, every year they have to stay at the very top & wait until I say it's ok to come down.  Last year I snapped a photo of the 3 of them, they look so sleepy...but I know they're full of excitement on the inside!


I hope that my kids remember these mornings and waiting at the top of the stairs with the same happiness as I do....and perhaps they'll keep the tradition once they have their own kids!


Supplies:
Spellbinders Snowflake Die
Basic Grey pattern paper
Elle's Studio Tag
 

No comments: